Monday and Tuesday night clinics start this Monday April 26th and Tuesday April 27th. Flier
Northbrook’s Rider Development Program is designed to introduce new riders to track racing and to provide an effective and focused training session for experienced track racers. Beginners will be introduced to track racing in an informative and supportive environment while advanced racers will receive a quality training session focusing on the specific needs of track racing. This year, we will be offering focused training sessions targeted on the specific
skills needed for the upcoming week’s scheduled racing.
- 6:30 arrive and warm up, on your own
- 7:00 announcements, then warm up in pace line
- 7:15 training (including focused exercises)
- 9:00 cool down, in pace line
- $7 per evening (includes USA Cycling insurance surcharge.)
- helmet must be worn
- track bike (fixed gear, no mechanical brake)
- sign standard USAC release (parent/guardian must sign if under 18)
- USAC license
For further information:
Kevin Perez email@example.com
Northbrook Weather Hotline: 847-291-2985, press 1
Turin Bicycle (will have weather cancellations) 847-864-7660
Alberto’s Rides and Rags (will have weather cancellations) 847-446-2042
1. USAC event permit requires participants to be licensed. One-day licenses available for $5 (total night fee will be $12), annual licenses for $60.
2. Track bikes are available for short-term loan from Turin Bicycle in Evanston (847.864.7660), Alberto’s Rides and Rags in
Highland Park (847.446.2042), and the Northbrook Bicycle Club at the Velodrome.